At BraveStaves we support the aims of the Governments Zero Waste Scotland and net Zero Carbon vision by:
- Up-cycling Scotland's wonderful array of whisky barrels into our creative products, ensuring we do more with an iconic Scottish resource which outnumbers people in Scotland by 4 to 1!
- All offcuts and any wood shavings from our manufacturing processes are used to create energy - all wood that does not end up being a BraveStaves product is burned for heat in our wood burning stove
- Where ever possible we reuse packaging for our product delivery
- We actively try to procure packaging with recycled contents
- We minimise our branding and labelling footprint on our products
- We source from local suppliers where possible to help Scotlands economy